Recent reports have revealed that about 12% of American workers consider themselves to be fully productive when they’re at work. The other 88% admit to only being productive during parts of their workdays.

If you’ve noticed that some of your employees aren’t as productive as they could and should be, it’d be worth trying to change that. You might want to speak with some of them to improve their workplace productivity.

You might also want to take other steps to give employee productivity a boost within your company. There are quite a few things you can try to increase productivity at work among your employees.

Take a look at several changes you can make to take workplace productivity to the next level.

Hire a Professional Cleaning Service

Are you providing your employees with a clean workspace? You might not realize it, but this could be to blame for the lack of workplace productivity within your company.

Hiring a professional cleaning service can help you out. This janitorial cleaning service will get every part of your house spotless and make your employees more motivated when they come to work each day.

Create a List of Incentives

Do you sense your employees aren’t working hard because they don’t have enough of an incentive to do it? Coming up with incentives for them might reverse this trend.

In some cases, you can offer cash bonuses to the employees who are able to produce for your company. In others, you can reward them with extra vacation days or half days.

Just please: No more pizza parties! They aren’t getting the job done anymore when it comes to inspiring employees to be more productive.

Shift Some Employees Into New Roles

Have some of your employees simply grown bored with their current positions and become less productive because of it? It might be time to shift these employees into new roles that’ll challenge them more.

Not all your employees are going to love to see you making so many changes at once. But they’ll get used to it before long, and they’ll begin to be productive again when they’re at work.

And who knows? You might even find that some of your employees will be better in their new roles than they were in their old ones. This could benefit your business in a big way while also injecting life into your employees’ careers.

We Can Help You Increase Workplace Productivity

Increasing workplace productivity within your company should start with you recommitting to creating a clean work environment for your employees.

Sunlight Janitorial is always here to help those companies in search of janitorial cleaning services. We can clean any aspect of your office that you want so that you don’t have to worry about doing it yourself. You’ll be pleasantly surprised to see what a big difference it can make as far as workplace productivity is concerned.

Contact us today to schedule commercial cleaning services.